maven-users mailing list archives

From Tang Kin Chuen <kct...@big2.net>
Subject Filter dependencies based on OSGi bundle detection during assembly
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 10:11:20 GMT
Hi,

I am creating a Maven assembly that copies required dependencies to a "lib"
directory. Since it is an OSGi based application, I would like to exclude
non-OSGi based (transitive) dependencies automatically when my module's
assembly is processed.

>From maven dependency plugin and assembly descriptors configuration, does
not seem to be a way to do this other than specifying includes/excludes
manually for each dependency.

Appreciate if someone can provide advise on a better way to achieve this.

I am looking for something like "if a dependency/transitive dependency does
not include the required OSGi manifest information, exclude it".

Regards,
Kin Chuen