maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste Mathus <bmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to sign up to codehaus?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:07:04 GMT
Hi,
I'm currently on my phone so cannot check easily, but it should quite easy
generally.
You can either create a full-blown account for codehaus.org or just for
JIRA. It might be that JIRA account creation may be temporarily moderated
because of spam spikes.

If your account creation really does not work, there should be some people
on this list with enough rights to help you.  Not my case though.

My 2 cents.