maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Compiler warnings treated as errors
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:02:40 GMT
Hi Aliaksei,

Thanks for debugging this issue. It would be great if you could file the
corresponding issue in JIRA: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER

Btw, if you could attach a test project to it and explain the difference
between expected & actual output, it would be a lot easier to fix the
logging issue.

Thanks a lot.