maven-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Dolk <andreas.dolk.mo...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: maven surefire - selecting providers
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:22:40 GMT
Sure, here we go:

                <plugin>
                    <version>${version.maven-surefire-plugin}</version>
                    <dependencies>
                        <dependency>
                            <groupId>org.apache.maven.surefire</groupId>
                            <artifactId>surefire-junit47</artifactId>

<version>${version.maven-surefire-plugin}</version>
                        </dependency>
                        <dependency>
                            <groupId>org.apache.maven.surefire</groupId>
                            <artifactId>surefire-testng</artifactId>

<version>${version.maven-surefire-plugin}</version>
                        </dependency>
                    </dependencies>
                    <configuration>
                        <includes>