maven-users mailing list archives

From Mirko Friedenhagen <mfriedenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching Lifecycles on other things than packaging
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 06:24:12 GMT
Hello Barrie,

I know that :-) Our parent pom defines literally dozens of plugins,
configures them *and* adds a few profiles which change the configuration
and the plugins called on the existence of files, the environment (running
in Jenkins?) and I hoped I could split stuff a bit.

Regards Mirko
--
Sent from my mobile