maven-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Forêt <laurent.fo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webstart application and Java7u25
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:49:18 GMT
To secure and make deployable an applet or a WebStartApp, you have to :

  * get the dependencies
  * modify each manifest (you also have to deal with
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/jweb/mixed_code.html#)
  * and sign the jar.

If you have something else than a specific mojo which can do that, I will
be pleased to hear about that.

AFAIK the only plugin that can deal with the archiver and change a manifest
of an artifact is the jar plugin.

Thanks.

Laurent Forêt
@laurentforet