maven-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Freed <kristian.fr...@gmail.com>
Subject Installing/deploying "effective" rather than original POM
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:19:33 GMT
I have a POM file that contains a profile used specifically during
development, and another (default) used for release builds. In the POM that
gets installed and deployed when building a release build, I do not want to
expose any traced of the development profile, as these should not be seen
by users of the library being built.

Is there a way I can get Maven to generate and install/deploy the
"effective" POM resulting after profiles have been replied, i.e. one where
properties have been replaced with their effective values, only the
dependencies listed in active profiles show up etc?

Cheers,

Kristian