maven-users mailing list archives

From Spammer Juliano <s...@danandlaurajuliano.com>
Subject Maven site fluido skin and checkstyle
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 19:26:15 GMT
There is a beautiful example of the fluido skin used for site generation
including checkstyle report creation out at:
http://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin/checkstyle-aggregate.html

I have been trying to recreate use of fluido with checkstyle to no avail.
 So I downloaded the fluido code from:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/skins/tags/maven-fluido-skin-1.3.0/

At the command line I've run:
  mvn clean install site checkstyle:checkstyle

It doesn't appear to generate the checkstyle report.  When I look in the
target directory I'm not finding checkstyle files there.

If I had to guess, there's probably some command line parameters I'm
missing, but it's not obvious what I'm missing from the fluido and
checkstyle documentation.

Help?

Dan