maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing/deploying "effective" rather than original POM
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:02:13 GMT
You could do something with maven-invoker-plugin and have something else
generate the "filtered" pom file for you... you'd have to do some dancing
games though.

I would suspect, though, that you have some anti-patterns in your pom in
the first place. Perhaps you should re-evaluate how and why you think you
need these different profiles.