maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin name is "idfc-maven-proguard-plugin" (was re: introducing maven-proguard-plugin)
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:26:10 GMT
A couple of points:

1. You do not ACK the Apache marks: Apache, Apache Maven and Maven... Just
stick it down the footer on at least the index page

2. You have linked to the HTML version of the GPL license, you should link
to a text/plain version or the project license report gets fubar

3. Some examples of how to use are always welcomed by users

Other than that, it would be great if you could give some feedback as to
what we need to do in our docs to make developing plugins easier

- Stephen