maven-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Retire maven-idea-plugin
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:01:04 GMT
Hi

It has been almost five years since I made the last release of
maven-idea-plugin. The features in IDEA to integrate Maven has been greatly
improved since then, making our own plugin obsolete. I therefor propose
that we retire maven-idea-plugin.

If this vote is successful I will make one final release of the plugin,
making it clear on the plugin site that it has been retired. After that the
source code will be moved into the "retired" area in Subversion.

This is AFAIK the first vote to follow our process for retiring a plugin.
For those interested, the process  is described here:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/retirement-plan-plugins.html

[ ] +1 Yes, it's about time
[ ] -1 No, because...

--