maven-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven script for connecting svn and checking out code
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 20:40:21 GMT
Hi

If I understand you correctly, you need to split your project into (at
least) 6 modules. One module for each "folder" as you call them. Please
read this:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-multiple-modules.html

When you say you want to "connect to a dependent folder", in the Maven
world what you do is that you add a dependency.