maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Accessing *reactor* build path in an Ant-Maven-plugin
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:36:11 GMT
Hi Mirko. If you want the compile class path for the pom executing a plugin, you can do this:

1. Configure the plugin to require compile and runtime dependency resolution:

@Mojo( ... requiresDependencyResolution = ResolutionScope.COMPILE_PLUS_RUNTIME)

2. Specify a parameter configured to receive project.compileClassElements

   /**
    * Compile classpath of the maven project.
    */
   @Parameter(defaultValue = "${project.compileClasspathElements}")
   private List<String> projectCompileClasspathElements;

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!