maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Error of after running 'mvn package' command
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:41:07 GMT
It could be configured either in your POM or your settings.xml.

On Jul 11, 2013, at 6:04 AM, 邹志勇 <zouzhiyong0513@163.com> wrote:

> I don't config repository and where can i see the repository configured?
>
> Thanks.
>

> At 2013-07-11 09:46:57,"邹志勇" <zouzhiyong0513@163.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> After i run the command 'mvn package', then i get the following error message :
> Failed to execute goal org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4:enforce (default-enforce)
on project javaone-sample: Execution default-enforce of goal org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4:enforce
failed: Plugin org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:1.4 or one of its dependencies could not
be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at org.kohsuke:access-modifier-checker:jar:1.4
-> org.kohsuke:access-modifier-annotation:jar:1.4 -> org.jenkins-ci:annotation-indexer:jar:1.4:
Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.jenkins-ci:annotation-indexer:jar:1.4: Could not
transfer artifact org.jenkins-ci:annotation-indexer:pom:1.4 from/to m.g.o-public (http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/public/):
hostname in certificate didn't match: <maven.glassfish.org> != <maven.java.net>
OR <maven.java.net> -> [Help 1]

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!