maven-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mojo Developer Cook Book: For accessing artifacts and repositories
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:52:27 GMT
Since Maven3 this class is available in the maven-compat component:

	http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.maven%22%20AND%20a%3A%22maven-compat%22

Note that plugins compiled against the old maven-artifact component should still work with
Maven3 (it gets translated under the covers)