maven-users mailing list archives

From Tim Wu T <tim.t...@ericsson.com>
Subject Maven assembly single goal not works.
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 05:33:14 GMT
HI there,

I try to use the assembly single goal to generate a jar with dependencies, my config looks
like this:
                     <plugin>
                           <version>2.3</version>
                           <configuration>
                                  <archive>
                                         <manifest>
                                                <mainClass>org.testng.TestNG</mainClass>
                                         </manifest>
                                  </archive>
                                  <descriptorRefs>
                                         <descriptorRef>jar-with-dependencies</descriptorRef>
                                  </descriptorRefs>
                           </configuration>
                           <executions>
                                  <execution>
                                         <id>make-assembly</id> <!-- this is
used for inheritance merges -->
                                         <phase>package</phase> <!-- bind to
the packaging phase -->
                                         <goals>
                                                <goal>single</goal>
                                         </goals>
                                  </execution>
                           </executions>
                     </plugin>

I can use the mvn clean install to generate jar with dependnecies well, but if I want to try
assembly:single, than it will show me
Cannot include project artifact: xxxxxx; it doesn't have an associated file or directory.

Any comments for this?

Br,
Tim