maven-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes in how exclusions are applied transitively ?
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 10:53:25 GMT
Maybe it is documented in aether release note ?
We probably should add a link to it or include it in our release note.
This is the problem to have a core component outside of the project.
It makes it difficult to have a global overview of all changes done in
the project itself and all its dependencies updates.

---------
Arnaud