maven-users mailing list archives

From Alan Buck <Alan.B...@pharmacyonesource.com>
Subject RE: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata...
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:36:17 GMT
I forgot to show the <distributionManagement><snapshotRepository>.

<distributionManagement>
        <repository>
            <id>internal</id>
            <name>Internal Release Repository</name>
            <url>dav:http://madarchiva:8080/archiva/repository/internal</url>
        </repository>
        <snapshotRepository>
            <id>snaps</id>
            <name>Internal Snapshot Repository</name>
            <url>dav:http://madarchiva:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots</url>
        </snapshotRepository>
</distributionManagement>

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Buck [mailto:Alan.Buck@pharmacyonesource.com]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 9:29 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Not authorized issue when transfering metadata...

This is running on the Team City machine (as always it builds fine on my local machine) and
our team has been building the 1.9-SNAPSHOT successfully for months now. This is the first
build since the 4-day July 4th weekend though.

I haven't changed anything on the Team City machine but everyone in the company has access
to and can change anything on the TC machine. There are only a few of us that are brave enough
to mess with this configuration on the TC machine.

The C:\.m2 folder is empty on the TC machine. However, this is the <server> section
of the settings.xml file found in the mps directory at mps/maven/.m2. The configurations shown
here have not changed since 7/25/2012 and we build multiple times a day at each commit.

<servers>
        <server>
            <id>internal</id>
            <username>admin</username>
            <password>5archiva</password>
        </server>
        <server>
            <id>snaps</id>
            <username>admin</username>
            <password>5archiva</password>
        </server>
        <server>
            <id>plugtree-snapshot-repo</id>
            <username>p1sdev</username>
            <password>There is a password here but I removed it</password>
        </server>
</servers>