maven-users mailing list archives

From Alan Buck <Alan.B...@pharmacyonesource.com>
Subject Not authorized issue when transfering metadata...
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 15:37:42 GMT
I'm beginning to get the hang of Maven but I just ran into an issue that I'm not sure how to
rectify it.

com.p1s:mps] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy
(default-deploy)
on project mps: Failed to retrieve remote metadata com.p1s:mps:1.9-SNAPSHOT/
maven-metadata.xml: Could not transfer metadata com.p1s:mps:1.9-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
from/to snaps (dav:http://madarchiva:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots): Not authorized

I'm building a project, mps, that is throwing the above error. I'm not sure how to interpret
this but I think it is saying that in the maven-deploy-plugin (version 2.7) there is an authorization
problem.

Is this authorization to get something from madarchiva or is it trying to get something from
com.p1s:mps:1.9-SNAPSHOT?

Any help in understanding this error message would be appreciated.

Alan