maven-users mailing list archives

From Niranjan Rao <nhr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven deploy goal using ROLE account on Linux/Unix
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 00:43:05 GMT
A little white space will help you a lot in getting answers. Its very
difficult read one long monologue.

Its not at all clear why it needs to be done this way? Company policy,
Security restrictions etc? Also it looks like everyone is getting sudo
permissions on the server which sounds dangerous.

Have you tried using ssh directly as appuser to see if your keys are
being accepted? scp is essentially built over ssh and if ssh works, then
scp should work in most of the cases.