maven-users mailing list archives

From Darryl Mocek <darryl.mo...@oracle.com>
Subject arcehtype:create-from-project not honoring -s parameter in integration-test phase
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 21:51:06 GMT
I am running maven within a firewall and have a mirror of the Maven
repository within the coporate firewall.  When specifying a proxy and
using Maven Central, or just about any mirror, I get build errors, so I
need to use our internal mirror.  The build is faster this way as well.
I have a settings.xml file which contains information on our mirror and
without a proxy set so we only use the internal mirror.  When running
the maven-archtype-plugin by using:

mvn -X -s /path/to/my/settings.xml archetype:create-from-project

I see this DEBUG statement

[DEBUG] Added basic integration test
[INFO] Scanning for projects...

then maven attempts to download these two files:

org/apache/maven/archetype/archetype-packaging/2.2/archetype-packaging-2.2.pom
org/apache/maven/archetype/archetype-packaging/2.2/archetype-packaging-2.2.jar

However, the download is from Maven Central outside the firewall, which
causes the build to fail.  It appears that the settings parameter isn't
being propagated to the integration-test phase.  How can I get the
integration-test phase to use the settings.xml file I've specified?

BTW, I found this bug reported:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-411, which looks like the same
basic issue.

Thanks