maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Preventing Maven from downloading certain versions from external repositories
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 14:23:31 GMT
Maven has a fair number of conventions that are respected by a lot of its code. Trying to work
against those conventions is likely to cause problems for you. Maybe if you explain what your
goal is, we can suggest a more Maven-like way of accomplishing the same thing.

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!