maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: mvn release:prepare does not update parent version
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:03:07 GMT
Hi Markus,

I think we're all a bit confused about what you are trying to do. Can you create a very simple
project that recreates the problem or describe what you are doing in a different way?

Maybe just letting us know the relationship among the modules in your project would suffice.
Or possibly sending the part of the release log that includes the prompts. AFAIK it should
only ask you about versions of the modules you are releasing, not any external ones.

Thanks,
Russ

On Jul 24, 2013, at 2:09 AM, Markus Karg <karg@quipsy.de> wrote:

> Martin,
>
> I don't know why you're asking this. What has this to do with my actual scenario? I am
doing something completely different and my question was not targeting your scenario.

> Thanks
> -Markus

Parent instead of child <module> s
> ?
>
> Martin
>
> Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger sein, so
bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung oder Fertigung einer
entfaltet keine rechtliche Bindungswirkung. Aufgrund der leichten Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails
koennen wir keine Haftung fuer den Inhalt uebernehmen.
> Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.