maven-users mailing list archives

From John Dix <John....@amdocs.com>
Subject New to Maven Question
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:53:45 GMT
Hello all,

I am a new user to Maven and was given the task at my work to come up with a utility in order
to output the build order of our products based on the poms. It made sense to me that I would
want to do basically the same thing that the Reactor does except output the tree rather than
do an actual build so I downloaded the code for Maven and found the class files ProjectSorter.java
and ProjectSorterTest.java as a beginning point. What I think I need to do here is modify
the reactor code to actually output rather execute a build.

Is there another way to do this very thing? If not, am I on the right track?

Thanks!

John Dix
Programming Sr. SME, Digital Commerce
Amdocs Digital Services Division
o: 206-288-0334 m: 425.351.7340

AMDOCS | EMBRACE CHALLENGE EXPERIENCE SUCCESS

Did you know...?
Amdocs Mobile Payments enables operators to manage any number of app stores, merchants and
aggregators and generate revenues from digital content and mobile commerce

Follow Amdocs on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/amdocsinc/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/AmdocsInc>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/amdocs>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/amdocsinc>
and Google+<https://plus.google.com/105657940751678445194> - and read the latest on
the Amdocs blog network<http://blogs.amdocs.com/>.