maven-users mailing list archives

From pikehunter <o.kono...@roseurobank.ru>
Subject Recognizing custom error message from plugin output
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 05:54:29 GMT
Hello mavens guru

So, I have made mavens pugin based on the ant (maven-plugin-tools-ant) .
This my plugin do something what i need with a different success. I can see
error message in the output, if errors present during plugins execution, for
example:
*/importing to domain:
 [echo]  connecting to Directory Service
 [java] *Error*: Cannot connect to Directory Service
 [java] ESBAdmin> *Error*: Not Connected/*

But Maven assume that is not error and continue process... testing...
uploading. How can i define to Maven, that is this an error?