maven-users mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nestor.urqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuous releasing: versions:set and/or release:update-version to release an aggregator project
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 20:46:00 GMT
Ron,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have been using Maven the same way like you since 2007. However things
have changed in our current shop. We want continuous releasing and for that
we desperately need to automate versioning. We do not need to maintain it
manually anymore, any commit is a potential release for us.

Anybody else? I am trying really hard to stick to Maven as I have been doing
for so many years since I departed from ant. This two plugins could resolve
the continuous delivery support while still keeping maven as the tool for
organizing the project.

Thanks!
- Nestor