maven-users mailing list archives

From Keerthana <keerthibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven script for connecting svn and checking out code
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 06:36:44 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Maven and i need a help. I have a pom.xml file which is
connecting to SVN and checking out the code. There are totally 6 folders in
the checked out code. Out of which one folder is independent and all the
other 5 are dependent on the other. Now i need to compile the checked out
code separately and create jar and connect to the dependent folders and
finally create war for the 6th folder. Please can anyone help me to do this.

Below is my pom.xml file which is connecting to svn and checking out and
creating war file of the same project.

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.sample.webapp</groupId>
  <artifactId>HellojBossApp</artifactId>
  <packaging>war</packaging>
  <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>HellojBossApp Maven Webapp</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
  <scm>

<connection>scm:svn:http://d-113017553/svn/PRONTO/trunk/dev</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:http://d-113017553/svn/PRONTO/trunk/dev</developerConnection>
      <url>http://d-113017553/svn/PRONTO/trunk/dev</url>
  </scm>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <version>3.8.1</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <build>
    <finalName>HellojBossApp</finalName>
      <plugins>
            <plugin>
	        <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
	        <version>1.8.1</version>
	        <configuration>
	          <connectionType>connection</connectionType>
	          <username>keerthana</username>
			  <password>keerthana</password>
			  <checkoutDirectory>${project.basedir}/co/src</checkoutDirectory>
			  <workingDirectory>${project.basedir}/co/src</workingDirectory>
	        </configuration>
	        </plugin>

	        <plugin>
				<artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
				<version>2.2.2</version>
				<configuration>
					<releaseProfiles>release</releaseProfiles>
					<goals>scm:checkout</goals>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>
			<plugin>
        <version>2.1.1</version>
        <configuration>
          <warName>HellojBossApp</warName>

<outputDirectory>D:\Keerthana\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\standalone\deployments</outputDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      </plugins>
  </build>