maven-users mailing list archives

From Ziga Gregoric <ziga.grego...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: chaining release:prepare release:perform for multi-module [I]
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:42:38 GMT
Nathan,

Strategy working for me is to have two jobs, one doing mvn clean
install on every commit and another for release.

The release job would do mvn release:prepare release:perform
--batch-mode on my multi module project's parent pom.

With TeamCity and svn it works great, and the install job gives me a
safety net that trunk is green.

Regards,
Ziga