maven-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Sand" <rs...@idfconnect.com>
Subject RE: introducing maven-proguard-plugin
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:02:39 GMT
Hi Alejandro - you're right. Actually I didn't put the right name in the
subject line! The actual artifact ID is "idfc-proguard-maven-plugin".

Best regards,

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Alejandro.Endo@miranda.com [mailto:Alejandro.Endo@miranda.com]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:38 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: introducing maven-proguard-plugin

if i'm not mistaken, maven-*-plugin is reserved for plugins developed by the
maven team, so you will probably be asked to rename your plugin

I can't find a reference to this claim, hence why so many people unknowingly
violate this convention. I wish it was mentioned in all the main
plugin-howto's

Hopefully someone else will complement this info

Alejandro Endo | Software Designer/Concepteur de logiciels