maven-users mailing list archives

From "Manuel Dahmen" <ibiiztera...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: POM.XML questions
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:52:16 GMT

         </executions>
       </plugin>

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Robert Scholte [mailto:rfscholte@apache.org]
Envoyé : samedi 20 juillet 2013 13:09
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: POM.XML questions

Hi,

if it's only for yourself, a "install-file"[1] (which is actually a copy to
your local repository) should be good enough.
Otherwise read Stephens blog about the other options, their pros and cons.

Robert

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html
[2]
http://developer-blog.cloudbees.com/2013/03/playing-trade-offs-with-maven.ht