maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: With mvn release:prepare, is it possible to instruct Maven to use a forward slash in the submodule pom locations for the commit command?
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:03:00 GMT
Don't get confused by the version numbers: plugins written for Maven2
should still work for Maven3. For does depending on deprecated Maven2
code, a new version is often available.
There a list[1] available which of plugin versions which are known to not
be compatible, including the fixed version. By now all 2.x plugins should
work fine with Maven 3.

Robert

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/MAVEN/maven-3x-plugin-compatibility-matrix.html