maven-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nathan.co...@db.com>
Subject How to report all dependencies - resolved & missing [I]
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 05:40:26 GMT
Classification: For internal use only

Hi all,

When you execute a maven goal and some dependencies are missing, you get
an error message reporting these missing dependencies.  I also know I can
use aether to list dependencies - direct & transitive.   Is there a simple
way to programmatically report everything irrespective of whether all
dependencies resolve?

*   existing dependencies - direct & transitive
*   missing dependencies
*   missing parent

thanks,
Nathan