maven-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nathan.co...@db.com>
Subject consuming maven repository indexes
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:15:37 GMT
Classification: Public

Hi,

Internally, we have hundreds of individual repositories and we are
interested in reporting upon the contents of these repositories.  We can
see nexus has already created the relevant indexes, we would like to use
this data.  I understand maven-indexer is used to create the indexes,
however I am interested in consuming this data.    Are there any examples
of code which access or expose the contents of maven repo indexes?
Pointers to an appropriate API would be great.

thanks,
Nathan

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.