maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Release not creating source and javadoc jars
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 12:51:17 GMT
What happens if you run those goals manually from the command line? Has this ever worked? Does
your pom configure the maven-source-plugin or the maven-javadoc-plugin?

On Jun 7, 2013, at 8:43 AM, "Timothy I. McGinnis" <tmcginnis@glatfelters.com> wrote:

> I have a run config set up that calls release:prepare and one for release: perform.
I have the Maven Runtime specified as the external Maven 3.0.3 runtime.

> Tim McGinnis
> Sr. Programmer/Analyst
> Glatfelter Insurance Group
> (800) 233-1957 Ext. 7856
> (717) 741-7856

it does not create the sources and javadoc jars.  Does anyone have a clue as to why?

>> Tim McGinnis
>> Sr. Programmer/Analyst
>> Glatfelter Insurance Group
>> (800) 233-1957 Ext. 7856
>> (717) 741-7856

>> Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this communication, including
all attachments, is legally protected information, confidential or proprietary information,
or a trade secret intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The information may
also be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by reply Fax or e-mail stating the communication was "received in
error" and delete or destroy all copies of this communication, including all attachments.

the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!