maven-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: consuming maven repository indexes
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:23:34 GMT
Have a look at a sample here
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/central-indexer-test/src/test/java/org/apache/maven/indexer/test/SearchFromRemoteIndexDownloadTest.java

This sample download the index from central repository and do some search.
HTH

2013/6/10 Nathan Coast <nathan.coast@db.com>:
> Classification: Public
>
> Hi,
>
> Internally, we have hundreds of individual repositories and we are
> interested in reporting upon the contents of these repositories.  We can
> see nexus has already created the relevant indexes, we would like to use
> this data.  I understand maven-indexer is used to create the indexes,
> however I am interested in consuming this data.    Are there any examples
> of code which access or expose the contents of maven repo indexes?
> Pointers to an appropriate API would be great.
>
> thanks,
> Nathan
>

> ---
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

> Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate
and regulatory disclosures.

Olivier Lamy