maven-users mailing list archives

From Jeff MAURY <>
Subject Can't manage to download a site with wagon maven plugin
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:55:39 GMT

I want to setup my pom in order to dowload a remote web site through HTTP.
Here is my POM:

<project xmlns="" xmlns:xsi=""

Here is the output:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building wagon-http-test 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
*[INFO] --- wagon-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-4:download (default) @
wagon-http-test ---*
*[INFO] Scanning remote file system: ...*
*[INFO] Nothing to download.*
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources (default-resources) @
wagon-http-test ---
[debug] execute contextualize
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile) @
wagon-http-test ---
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] Total time: 3.162s
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Jun 13 10:53:50 CEST 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 6M/73M

Any help ?
PS; I'm posting to Maven user list instead of Mojo because I suspect this
is related to wagon-http

working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup