maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Complex dependency-override scenario
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:44:42 GMT
Hi,
IIRC, you didn't tell us why in the first place you want to remove those
classes from batik. That would understand your need to help you.

Btw, if you just want some special batik jar, why do you really bother
doing it each time during packaging? Do it once manually, upload the jar
(with a thorough description of its role and why the modification embedded
somewhere in the jar) and then just depend on that custom dependency.

Cheers