maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Include maven dependencies inside jar file
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 06:43:49 GMT
Hi,
As you already saw, there's a special classloader to handle embedding jars
into jars (which is in fact not standard).

There is (was?) a maven plugin called onejar-maven-plugin that would do
exactly that. This is a variant (currently offline so I can't double-check)
of the fatjar-maven-plugin.

Cheers