maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Multiple JDK versions
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 07:09:15 GMT
Hi,
+1 on the question, do you really need to build for both versions? As JDK
is backward compatible, you could for example build only with 1.5.

Maybe you only want to test your build on a 1.5 and 1.6, then I personally
would prefer keeping a quite simple build and keep those combinations on
some CI server like jenkins (see matrix build in this case).

Cheers