maven-users mailing list archives

From Don Branson <don.bran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: With mvn release:prepare, is it possible to instruct Maven to use a forward slash in the submodule pom locations for the commit command?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 21:04:35 GMT
I'm open to linux/mac, yes, but is my client? Not as much...

I've thought about using the windows environment for this. I'd have to use
a windows-based git instead of the cygwin one, and may or may not be able
to install that on our locked-down machines. I'll do it if I have to, but
I'm hoping to find a solution that lets me stay in bash. If it comes down
to it, I'll do all my work on my desktop, and use a linux host for the
release process.

--
Don Branson