maven-users mailing list archives

From Anand Sudabattula <anand.sudabatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Novice to Maven, looking for one clarification
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 02:33:25 GMT
Hi,

After reading the material online I came to know that Maven is a build tool
for java projects  but would like to learn if it is possible to mavenize
(by creating pom file) for any scripting languages such perl, unix/windows
shell, etc. by storing them in SVN.  Also I read that once the projects are
mavenized its easy to integrate them with Continuous Integration
technologies.

Appreciate if some light is thrown on it.

Regards