maven-users mailing list archives

From Igor Zapletnev <igor.zaplet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven zip artifact
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:30:43 GMT
Thanks for quick response! I want to include zip file in the resources dir
for example. I want to have an access to this zip file in my mojo.
Call copy-dependency pragmatically is not clear for me because I don't want
resolve this dependencies during runtime each time. I want to copy this
dependency during installing. I have checked assembly home page and looks
like this plugin is not acceptable in this case.