maven-users mailing list archives

From virg g <06v...@gmail.com>
Subject maven-exec-plugin
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:48:12 GMT
Hi,
I am having a problem in using maven-exec-plugin. I have requirement that i
need to use SVN MOVE command to rename labels. Since SCM does not support
"MOVE svn tags/labels" i am using maven-exec-plugin to rename svn tags with
required arguments including svn username and password. The problem i am
facing is, this exec plugin is able to rename the labels, but in the build
log, it shows the entire exec plugin command in plain text what i have set,
since i am passing even password also, it also displays password in plain
text. Is there any way i can mask some parameters which i want to aovid
being displayed in plain text. Or is there any bettern plugin i can use to
meet my requirement? Any pointers for this?

THanks
Virg