maven-users mailing list archives

From virg g <06v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple JDK versions
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:32:31 GMT
Yes. We have multiple customers, some of them support 1.5 and others 1.6.
We need to release both the builds with 1.5 and 1.6. Right now i am
initiating build separately one after the other, setting JAVA_HOME
correctly and passing jdk-version according build i need, this parameter i
am setting for both source and target. Sending both the parameters
JAVA_HOME, jdk-versions(1.5 to 1.6 to set source and target)  is kind of
duplicate and also we need to ensure that both are in parameters Sync and
should match, should be not any mistakes.
Looking for right solution. As you suggested matrix build, i will check.
Any other best solutions?

This is plugin i am using
<plugin>
<version>2.5.1</version>
 <configuration>
<source>${jdk-version}</source>
<target>${jdk-version}</target>
 <encoding>${project.build.sourceEncoding}</encoding>
<executable>${JAVA_HOME}/bin/javac</executable>
 <compilerArguments>
<J-Xms1024m/>
<J-Xmx1024m/>
 </compilerArguments>