maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <>
Subject Re: Error adding file-set for 'org.apache.axis2:addressing:mar:1.6.2' to archive
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:44:24 GMT
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2:
> single (assembly) on project monitor:
> Failed to create assembly: Error adding file-set for 'org.apache.axis2:addressing:mar:1.6.2'
to archive:
> Error adding archived file-set. PlexusIoResourceCollection not found for:
> C:\Users\alan.buck\.m2\repository\org\apache\axis2\addressing\1.6.2\addressing-1.6.2.mar:
No such archiver: 'mar'. -> [Help 1]
> From my Google'ing it seems to be an issue around trying to unpack this .mar file. However,
I could be really incorrect here with my analysis.
> Why would the later module try to use/unpack the addressing .mar file and throw this

Your "monitor" project seems to be invoking the maven-assembly-plugin
to "do something." Most likely the monitor project is depending on the
database connectivity module which has a dependency on this Axis2 mar

What does the m-assembly-p configuration look like in your monitor
project? How about the assembly descriptor file? This is where you
need to be looking.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message