maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie trying to understand how to use some plugins
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 21:42:14 GMT
> I think that I'd like to deploy to JBoss AS 7 with an EAR containing the EJB jar, and
two
> separate wars that use the services of the beans packaged in the EAR. I'm a little
> concerned though because I read that if I go this route, the web tier will be forced
to use
> the remote interfaces while they currently use local interfaces. Do you know if this
is correct?

This is more of a JBoss-specific J2EE question so you should probably
ask it somewhere that specializes in those discussions. There may be a
JBoss-specific configuration (via jboss.xml or something) that would
allow you to use local interfaces rather than remote, I honestly have
no idea.

Wayne