maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <>
Subject Re: Include maven dependencies inside jar file
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 18:31:54 GMT
> I double check and maven include this dependency inside the exec jar: axis2-1.6.1.wso2v6.jar
> and this dependency have org\apache\axis2\AxisFault.class

Unzip your jar file (or just drill into it) and see if that
AxisFault.class file is inside the jar you created.

> I could be a problem with the class loader? Eclipse include this package inside the exec
> org\eclipse\jdt\internal\jarinjarloader

I really have no idea how Eclipse creates executable jars, nor any
special interest in it. I'm here to talk about Maven.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message