maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error adding file-set for 'org.apache.axis2:addressing:mar:1.6.2' to archive
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:13:17 GMT
> I've tried to exclude the .mar file in this plugin but I kept getting
> the error or a syntax error.

I know little about Axis2 and nothing about mar files. Are you certain
this mar file is required for what you're doing and not also available
as a jar? It seems the assembly plugin does not know what to do with a
mar file.

Here's a JIRA entry related to the War plugin about a similar problem
a while back:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-193

> I'm not sure what the assembly descriptor file is. I'm could post
> the whole project file for monitor but I'm hesitant to paste 568 lines.

This is not necessary as you are simply using "jar-with-dependencies"
which is built-in to the assembly plugin.

Wayne