maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile errors that make no sense
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 02:35:42 GMT
> [ERROR]
> \java\f1400\src\fcs\code\src\com\company\interfaces\nds\NDSBoundary.java:[66,80]
> Notice that it complains about com.bea.xml.X on three lines. But the
> snippet of source code on the next lines does not show a reference to the X
> class. Its not an Exception either.
>
> In fact, a text search on all the source code finds no references to
> com.bea.xml . I tried it twice typing and copy/pasting to check.

It certainly sounds odd. What JDK are you using? What version of the
compiler is specified as source and target? Can you post this
NDSBoundary.java file somewhere like pastebin or create a simple/small
project that demonstrates this issue without disclosing large portions
of your company/private source?

Wayne