maven-users mailing list archives

From Subodh Nijsure <>
Subject For Android project how do I get maven to pickup all libraries in lib directory including .so files?
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 01:49:35 GMT
0 down vote favorite

I have project that compiles and links fine when using Eclipse IDE.
This project uses some external jar files and also uses some of JNI (
.so ) libraries.

They are all located in the libs/ directory of my project. How should
my pom.xml file look like in order for all the jar files in libs/
folder and the shared objects are included in the APK. My libs
directory looks something like this:

├── mydevicelib.jar
├── armeabi
│   ├──
├── armeabi-v7a
│   ├──
│   ├──
├── libcommon.jar

My mvn install works it creates the apk file but whenever I try to run
it, I get  -   java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class XXX

I am using maven 3.0.5

Any sample pom.xml file that works with .so / jar file in libs
directory would be appreciated. Unfortunately way things are setup we
can't setup central repo where we can commit .so & jar files

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message